buzzed bait

Where can i find something like this?

I had some screwlock type ball jig heads that i really like, only problem is i have no more and can't for the life of me remember where they came from!  they may have very well been this model shown below which is a santone screw lock head.  wondering if anyone knows of anything similar to this or if i should just drop these in the TW cart and subsequently spend another $44+ dollars to get free shipping?  :unsure:

thanks!

rs.jpg

My Walmart carries basic quarter, 3/16 and 1/8 oz shaky heads similar to what you have pictured.  I consider the spring around the hook shaft style of jig a pain to rig and only slightly better at holding soft plastics than a standard barb.  As you research shaky head jig heads, I think you'll find there are many better designed out there than the one pictured.

• Like 1

Owner Ultra Shaky head.

Tom

50 minutes ago, Fishes in trees said:

My Walmart carries basic quarter, 3/16 and 1/8 oz shaky heads similar to what you have pictured.  I consider the spring around the hook shaft style of jig a pain to rig and only slightly better at holding soft plastics than a standard barb.  As you research shaky head jig heads, I think you'll find there are many better designed out there than the one pictured.

34 minutes ago, WRB said:

Owner Ultra Shaky head.

Tom

thanks but i don't think this is a shaky head jig though.  i believe the one pictured is for plastic swimbaits and the a rig.  i was using it to attach to the arm of a beetle spin, but really like the screw lock part for threading on a single tail grub and not having to constantly adjust the bait.

Take a look at Santone screw lock rig jig.

Tom