Brett's_daddy

Best Colors for Jackall Pompadour?

Okay, so I was able to get a couple of the larger size pompadours...I got them in Black Bone and Yellow Frog but I was wondering what other colors are good (especially in the New England area)? I was tempted to go with the Green Frog instead of the Yellow but it didn't seem to pop as much color-wise and I figured I had a dark one in the Black Bone so maybe I should go with a bright one in the chartreuse Yellow Frog but I'm wondering if i made the right call?

color doesn't really matter..unless the fish are hitting them from the top.

I like top waters with some contrast on their back, so I can see them.  You have a black belly, a white belly, so maybe the yellow frog with a chart. belly is a good addition.  Color, is pretty low on my list of things I feel like matter, though.  But, I do like to have a selection.

I don't have the white belly...didn't get the Green Frog, got the Yellow Frog instead so I only have a black belly with the Black Bone and a chartreuse belly withe the Yellow Frog.

You have dark and light covered then.  Anything else, I think is just if you like it.

• Like 1