Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Hogsticker

Seaguar finesse fluorocarbon

Recommended Posts

New line introduced at Icast - Is this the finesse version of Tatsu? This fluoro also utilizes the double structure process combining two separate resins. 150 yards at 28 bucks makes it 50 yards less than Tatsu but still expensive. More so than the typical 200 yard spool of many fluorocarbons priced at 20 bucks. Not available till late October. Perfect time for some finesse trout fishing! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am intrigued by the line as well. Thinking I may grab a spool this coming off season to try next year. Not sure how many folks will take the plunge on this line until they hear much from other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I too am interested/excited about this line.  I will be buying some 8.4lb for sure.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will be trying some when it comes out I believe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Big Bait Fishing said:

probably gonna be really strechy , even more so than tatsu

Why do you think this? Just speculation? I think it is Tatsu in lower tests called finesse fluorocarbon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My current finesse  standard is Sunline FC Sniper 7lb. This new line better be worth it !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Hogsticker said:

Why do you think this? Just speculation? I think it is Tatsu in lower tests called finesse fluorocarbon. 

seaguars top flouro's are all have a lot of stretch , i would imagine their finnese would have it probably even more so . i , myself hate stretchy lines , i prefer to stick with Toray and Sunline .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Big Bait Fishing said:

seaguars top flouro's are all have a lot of stretch , i would imagine their finnese would have it probably even more so . i , myself hate stretchy lines , i prefer to stick with Toray and Sunline .

 

This is literally THE reason I stopped using Tatsu for CXX.  I do not like line stretch.  It's amazingly supple and user friendly, but the stretch killed me.  Same for Yo-Zuri Hybrid.  I'll definitely be waiting to hear how stretchy it is before buying...  But I'm definitely interested!  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Master Bait'r said:

 

This is literally THE reason I stopped using Tatsu for CXX.  I do not like line stretch.  It's amazingly supple and user friendly, but the stretch killed me.  Same for Yo-Zuri Hybrid.  I'll definitely be waiting to hear how stretchy it is before buying...  But I'm definitely interested!  

some people love the stretchy lines , i think they get used to it so tatsu is great for them , i just can't fish with line that's like a rubberband !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer a fluoro that has a little stretch, and honestly Tatsu wasn't that bad for me. Like at all. Sniper seems to have the same amount. If it's any less it's marginal. I can understand if you're looking for stiff low stretch fluoro to serve your needs, but it's definitely not what I'd look for in a finesse line personally. Every Co Poly I've used had far more stretch than Tatsu and didn't handle as well too boot. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    bass fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing reels

    bass fish

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing reels
    fishing reels

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×