gaddy205

Flipping stick around $120

Trying to get suggestions on flipping sticks. I'm a shorter guy so I'm thinking around 7'3 or 7'4 max. It's the only thing I need to complete my arsenal. I have been looking at the Lew's TP1s and the custom speed sticks. Just wanting to hear some other suggestions. Thanks

Dobyns fury 735

• Like 2

Daiwa tatula 7'6" heavy flipping rod for 110 on Sportsmans outfitters site gets my vote

15 hours ago, lakeannaangler said:

Dobyns fury 735

This right here. I have the Fury 734 for some lighter soft plastics pitching and flipping and all I have to say is WOW. I've had numerous rods in the 100-120 price point and none of them have really blown me away with their performance as the dobyns fury. 

There are two 7'11" Custom Speed Stick rods in this ad I got. If interested in getting the email PM me Ill forward it to ya. 

I have a Fury 735 and I have various Tatulas.  Tatula is way nicer for the same price.

7'4" Frog should work.

I would suggest checking out the new Mojo Bass. The 7'4" H/F Frog-n-Slop rod should handle about anything you throw at it.

5 hours ago, redbirdsfan44 said:

This right here. I have the Fury 734 for some lighter soft plastics pitching and flipping and all I have to say is WOW. I've had numerous rods in the 100-120 price point and none of them have really blown me away with their performance as the dobyns fury. 

see above……have one along with the rods that I build and it is awesome.I only have 4 store bought rods left in my arsenal and Dobyns are 3 of these. I have 26 rods. that says something about the quality. really like em.

i use a shimano sojourn for now. Its 7ft h/f and does me fine. I don't have a boat and all the local spots by me have lots of trees so a 7'5 rod isn't practical. I do plan on upgrading it to a g loomis over the winter though

7'3 heavy bps carbonlite 

7'4 heavy st croix mojo

Too many nice rods out there for this price. These are a couple I like.