Sign in to follow this  
roadwarrior

Potential World Record

Could you imagine trying to pull back your bow on a deer like this ? I'd probably shake to death.  

Awesome though. Freak of nature. 

• Like 1

With all the genetically engineered deer being raised on game farms these days, crazy racks like this are getting more common. Any idea where this deer was shot? Looks like it was on a farm, but was it part of a game ranch?

Wow that rack is amazing. I'm with Yeajray. I would be shaking if I had seen that buck when I was hunting. Buck fever would have taken me over.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gundog said:

Wow that rack is amazing. I'm with Yeajray. I would be shaking if I had seen that buck when I was hunting. Buck fever would have taken me over.

I think I could have managed with a gun.. but I highly doubt I would have been able to make a confident, precise shot with my compound.  

Hell I still get the shakes just having deer underneath me.. putting all that time in scouting, setting up the stand, getting up early and sitting in the woods for hours and hours with nothing to show for it.. then when they finally come.. it just gets to me. I love fishing more but the feeling when a buck is onto you (knows something isn't right ) is the hardest my heart has ever pounded. Ever. 

• Like 2