I know its still kind of a new product out there but it looks like most professionals are now using the Ultrex instead of the Fortrex.  Can anyone offer their opinion/review of it based on personal use yet?  Thanks

I have one on my Ranger Rt188. It's expensive but the spot lock is no joke. It's amazing. Had a fortrex and it takes a bit to get use to how easy the foot pedal is to move. After a day of fishing I was all good. I can't say enough good things about the ultrex. 

Yesterday I was out fishing in a steady 15 mph wind. Bass were on wood and I found a laydown. Pointed nose into the wind and hit spot lock with back of boat 5 or so feet from laydown. Walked to back of boat and proceeded to catch 6 fish out of that tree flipping. 

Like I said expensive but I don't regret it one bit. I can not wait for June. Headed to KY lake to do some ledge fishing. 

Awesome awesome awesome LoL. Spotlock works great. Fishing timber for crappie in 20mph winds was achievable and it moves my boat with ease. I had the fortrex and went to an ultrex and I wouldn't get another boat without one. Cruise control is nice running the bank. Set your speed and use the pedal to maneuver around obstacles.