gimruis

nedlockz jig heads

You beat me to it.  Was also thinking of posting this.  They look good to me.  Seems they heard the complaints and the praise and made the best of it.  

I don't plan on even trying them, and that's coming from a hardcore ned guy that has tried every mushroom jig head on the market.  The hook is to thick for the lite rods and line, plus I don't see that keeper working for elaztech.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, IndianaFinesse said:

... I don't see that keeper working for elaztech.

My issue with the current jigs is that the Elaztech bunches up towards the jighead after being bit by fish.  I can't tell if this style would solve that, but I don't believe it would.

I have yet to find a better way to rig TRD's than glueing them to the head.  They keep their shape, stay put for dozens of fish & don't bunch.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, OCdockskipper said:

My issue with the current jigs is that the Elaztech bunches up towards the jighead after being bit by fish.  I can't tell if this style would solve that, but I don't believe it would.

I have yet to find a better way to rig TRD's than glueing them to the head.  They keep their shape, stay put for dozens of fish & don't bunch.

Yep, even though the mold I use has a slot for keepers, I don't even use it anymore.  I always ended up getting frustrated with the wire keeper and glueing it back on anyways.  My big problem with the regular finesse shroomzs wire keeper is that it always broke off within a few hours.