I’ve been researching for a new spring reel, I was thinking about the Custom Speed spool MSB, but found the BB1 Pro on sale for 135, that seems too good to pass up, does anyone have a reason why that isn’t a smart move? Reviews on here seem to

be positive. 

Got mine from TW for $121 after first buying a gift card 10% off. Great reel, very light. Got another one on eBay from a guy who got his for Christmas but they have him left hand and he uses right. Sold it to me for $100 brand new. He had no feedback so I guess nobody wanted to jump. I sent him a message and we worked deal out. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. 

If Lew’s was smart they would make a special edition BB1 reel painted White and Orange with a rebel alliance symbol on it. 

Star Wars fans would feel the power of the dark sides bait monkey!

7 hours ago, DINK WHISPERER said:

Got mine from TW for $121 after first buying a gift card 10% off. Great reel, very light. Got another one on eBay from a guy who got his for Christmas but they have him left hand and he uses right. Sold it to me for $100 brand new. He had no feedback so I guess nobody wanted to jump. I sent him a message and we worked deal out. I wouldn't hesitate to buy another. 

You saved me some money, thank you

• Like 1