RichF

Stormr Rain Gear

Anybody have any experience with Stormr rain suits?  I'm looking for a pair of bibs but since I don't get to fish quite as often as I used to, I don't wanna throw down the cash to get the match to my Simms Prodry jacket.  I'm specifically looking at the Fusion and Aero models.

Thanks!

No first hand experience but a local guide I know has a stormr suit and says he really likes it. I posted a topic awhile back about rain gear and they were suggested several times. I didn't want to spend that much on bibs so I ended uo getting frabill which seem durable and are comfortable but I've yet to test them in bad weather. That's all the help I can give, good luck

I looked at the StormR gear a while back and it looks awesome. I don't have any experience with that brand, but I do have all Gill gear. I was able to get it at a discount so the price wasn't terrible. Their products are very high quality and I would highly recommend anything they make. Since it has gotten cold, I have used mine every week. Rain, snow, you name it. I think it was a good investment.

https://www.tackledirect.com/stormr-r710mp-01-fusion-bibs.html

TD has the Fusion bibs for $99 in Small, XL, and XXL.  

I have either a pair of these or a pair just like them I got on clearance last winter.  I actually bought them for wet/cold weather hiking but they are way way too warm for anything that active. 

Thanks for the input guys.  I've seen a lot of good reviews on their stuff.  I'll probably take the plunge.