Hey guys! I hope spring is treating you better than it is us here in St. Louis, the weather has been crazy it snowed on Easter and tornado season is here. In two weeks ill be headed down to Lake Taneycomo near Branson MO and thought it would be fun to see if anyone had any favorite trout baits/lures they use anywhere or favorite spots on Taneycomo. I have a few already like Roark and Turkey Creek, Money Island and the I-65 bridges :) If anyone hasn't been and gets a chance its a great place to fish, right above it is Table Rock Lake and right below it is Bull Shoals/White River.

Wellp we leave today for our annual trout bash with friends and family today! If anyone is interested once we get back ill try to get some good pictures/video and a fishing report for the weekend :)

Have fun! I haven't been in years. It's impossible for me to go down there and fish Taney instead of Table Rock.

I haven' been to taneycomo for a couple of years. That is a great place for trout fishing. I need to make it down there this summer. I do make it to Roaring River once a year with the family for trout fishing. I hope it is going well for you, even if the weather does not want to cooperate.  

Thanks guys! hahahaha Bluebasser you would have made the right choice, like Yakalong said the weather was just not wanting to cooperate this year and it was tough fishing. I can't complain too much I have been going to this four about 8 years now and this is the first year where I have truly had a hard time finding and catching fish. They were running all three units at the dam, between the wind and the water moving so fast it was hard to anchor up anywhere and the trolling motor was basically just to keep you from being pushed into stumps or docks. The heavy rains made for muddy creeks on Saturday, the fish seemed to be spread out and just did not want to hit like normal, caught a few heard fishing at the dam was pretty good but I prefer to get in the boat and try from Fall Creek to Roark Creek on this trip instead. All in all its the toughest trip I have had for this time of year but as always we had a ton of fun, the water temperature was still in the mid 40's and I believe that was a pretty big factor as well. If anyone ever wants to use em here are my three maps I use there for reference between years :)