dszal

Strike King Deep Squarebill

I saw that Strike King came out with a 1.5 Deep Diver Square Bill which dives to about 10 ft. Anybody try one yet? Impressions? They look pretty interesting. I have an H2O deeper squarebill I like so I might have to give these a try.

Bomber has made a deep diving squarebill Fat Free Shad for awhile now. It didn't have those three little letters that a bait really needs to be successful though (KVD), so I'm sure the Strike King version will be a hit. 

http://www.tacklewarehouse.com/Bomber_Fat_Free_Shad_Deep_Diving_Square_Bill/descpage-BFFSDSL.html?from=Google&gclid=CjwKCAjwj4zaBRABEiwA0xwsP0IkUjbOjhZ_qb4kPhxvMdy72GeAEpDujeuoKfBGjSYPBM9N9OTKERoCdFoQAvD_BwE

I throw a deep diving square bill from luck e strike hopefully the bill design is better as I love getting them deeper in that smaller size

i have always wanted to try a deep diving square bill but i haven't seen any at my local stores so I never bought one.  I know this is blasphemy but I am not a huge fan of the SK square bills, they don't produce as well for me as some other brands.