Sign in to follow this  
DINK WHISPERER

Devil's horse help

I need some help here guys. Does anyone know where I might find the back screw in metal piece where the hook attaches to on a devil's horse? I have a couple that are broken/missing. They are still new so I want to salvage them. Thanks

IMG_20180831_213904.jpg

If it is just a screw in eye you can find them at lure building sites like lurepartsonline, janns netcraft, and probably Barlow's Tackle. If those are a wire through type lure then you'll need someone more capable than me to chime in. Good luck with your fix!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, DSTN said:

If it is just a screw in eye you can find them at lure building sites like lurepartsonline, janns netcraft, and probably Barlow's Tackle. If those are a wire through type lure then you'll need someone more capable than me to chime in. Good luck with your fix!

Yes it is just the screw in kind. No idea what size though. I'll look at your recommended sites. Thanks

Another company called Worth Company may be able to help with your issue.  Gd luck.

Ended up getting a bulk pack from Janns Netcraft. They were a pleasure to deal with and had the exact size the devil's horses use. Thanks guys

• Like 4