Festivus

Mister Twister Top Prop

I got a couple of these on sale and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them good, bad, or indifferent? You don't hear much about them but they look interesting and have a double split tail grub trailer and another version has a bucktail trailer. Thanks. 

4 minutes ago, Festivus said:

I got a couple of these on sale and was wondering if anyone had any experiences with them good, bad, or indifferent? You don't hear much about them but they look interesting and have a double split tail grub trailer and another version has a bucktail trailer. Thanks. 

Festivus, Woo Daves, a Bassmaster Classic winner, used to hawk Mr. Twister products.

Woo did not say he won the Classic with Mr. Twister products. But Mr. Twister was one of his sponsors and Woo served them very well.

It seems Mr. Twister products have taken a back seat to the newer brands and styles in the market. And to be truthful, I have not seen Mr. Twister products in the stores in years although I know some are still around.

I suggest you enjoy throwing them and let us know if they produce good strikes and catches.

You may want to check out some of Woo's articles. They are very well written and informative:

http://woodaves.com/articles_main.htm

After all, a bass will eat just about anything that swims by and looks like an easy meal.

• Thanks 1

Thanks. It is true you don't see them much in stores. I also bought some of their Exude soft plastics as well and some of their Sassy Shads. I hope they get me some good bites. 

We use to sell a ton of them when I worked at Cabela's, mostly because there was a video of them playing on loop with a display of them. Pike guys loved them, bass guys complained that they always just knocked the bait in the air and never got the hooks. I never bought one to find out. 

• Like 1