Jump to content
fishballer06

Pit Boss Colors

Recommended Posts

I remember a thread a while back, but I can't seem to find it now. The thread was talking about discontinued/desirable Pit Boss colors that guys can no longer get. I recently came across a shop with a large supply of older Havoc Pit Bosses in an array of colors. What colors are you Pit Boss guys looking for? I'll see if I can help you guys out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There was one color that a few guys were raving about, it’s like a translucent green/purple color changing deal, I can't remember the name.  @Bluebasser86 was I think one of the guys who talked about it. 

 

I ended up seeing a pack at BPS and picked it up. I think I caught two or three bass on every plastic in the pack and now I wish I had stocked up on it!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, fishwizzard said:

  @Bluebasser86 was I think one of the guys who talked about it. 

 

He was one of the names I remember posting in that thread. I'll wait for his comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, fishwizzard said:

There was one color that a few guys were raving about, it’s like a translucent green/purple color changing deal, I can't remember the name.  @Bluebasser86 was I think one of the guys who talked about it. 

 

I ended up seeing a pack at BPS and picked it up. I think I caught two or three bass on every plastic in the pack and now I wish I had stocked up on it!

Lime-Purple Passion, it's an excellent bluegill imitation. 

 

Sapphire Blue is the other one. Summer craw was one but I think they brought it back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrPeanut said:

If I remember right the discontinued color is lime purple passion

 

14 hours ago, Bluebasser86 said:

Lime-Purple Passion, it's an excellent bluegill imitation. 

 

Sapphire Blue is the other one. Summer craw was one but I think they brought it back.

 

I'll look for the Lime Purple Passion. I was checking out the Skywalker and Green Haze patterns. They look like decent gill imitators as well. 

 

There's quite a few blue variants if I remember correctly. I'll look for that Sapphire Blue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lime-Purple Passion is a great color! I just looked, and I have one pack in my Pit Boss boxes. 

16C736D9-209C-4C56-99CF-E8199FEEB09E.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Try Amazon - I picked up some Skywalkers last year for my white swimjigs. I might drop shot with them too, as I accidentally got the 3" version and not the 4". Also great trailer for a chatterbait.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have about 30 bags each of the sapphire blue and the lime-purple passion. Great flipping baits and one of my favorite bladed jig trailers too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • fishing

    fishing forum

    fishing rods

    fishing poles

    fishing

    fishing poles

    fishing poles

    fishing reels

    fishing

    fishing

    bass fish

    fish for bass
    fish

×
×
  • Create New...