GRABBINBASS

Johnson County, KS Fishing Buddy

Hey guys I am off today jan 9 2019 and would like to hookup and go fishing with someone local. I love fishing with a passion . Im not real good but im not a beginner either. I would enjoy some fun time hanging out fishing possibly doing it on regular basis if you'd like.  Im down for whatever lake or pond around the area..i don't have a single friend that fishes, so that's why i started coming on here. I wanna meet friends that are into the same thing i am.. Please hit me up if you wanna go out today and try to catch something,.

• Like 1

Give a little more heads up and and post it on the KC area thread and I'm sure someone will take you up on it.

Cool thanks man. It was kinda spur of the moment when i got the day off don't happen allot threw the week

When it warms up a little for my liking, I will definitely hit you up to see if you want to come! 

Please do man..i know it's pretty chilly ill keep in touch hot me up even if you need help getting stuff ready ill help...id love to have someone to go with..

• Like 1

No problem.  However, looks like old man winter will be making it difficult for me to get out for the next few weeks as the forecast seems to be pretty cold.  But you never know!!