MSWV

Will we be able to follow the BPT this weekend?

I go to the MLF website and everything is about the Lake Murray..  Will we be able to follow the guys on Toho this weekend or will we have to wait for the show to air?  My favorite thing about Bassmasters was Bassmaster Live.. I still watch the shows air but I love keeping up during the event.  Im not sure I will like this BPT if this cant happen....  Ill still love to watch the episodes but it feels like scrimmage games to me..  

On 1/21/2019 at 7:43 AM, MSWV said:

I go to the MLF website and everything is about the Lake Murray..  Will we be able to follow the guys on Toho this weekend or will we have to wait for the show to air?  My favorite thing about Bassmasters was Bassmaster Live.. I still watch the shows air but I love keeping up during the event.  Im not sure I will like this BPT if this cant happen....  Ill still love to watch the episodes but it feels like scrimmage games to me..  

It doesn't start until the 29th.

The Major League Fishing Bass Pro Tour is coming to Kissimmee, Florida! Fans are encouraged to come be a part of history at Big Toho Marina as 80 of the best anglers in the world kick off the MLF Bass Pro Tour Stage One. Admission is FREE every day from 10 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Jan. 29 to Feb. 3!

During the day, there will be family-friendly activities and fans can see the Bass Pro Tour set, where analysts and reporters will be broadcasting live on the MLF NOW! Live Stream.

After each day of competition, the MLF pros will ride through the marina on their boats as highlights of the day are analyzed in the post-game show. Then the pros will interact with fans and sign autographs.

If you cannot make it to Kissimmee, you can watch the MLF NOW! Live Stream for free on MajorLeagueFishing.com.
Stay tuned for more details about this event!
We can’t wait to see you there.

• Like 1