I think they just hit most stores a day or so ago and I have not found any feedback about them yet.  They certainly look a lot better than the previous generation.

There is also a bunch of new JDM Levante rods, some of which look really interesting. 

https://www.megabass.co.jp/site/freshwater/levante/

I handled some new models at a show a couple weeks back. They feel like a very premium rod! There's a very interesting green colour on the blanks up to the first guide, it looks great! I hope to pick up a jerkbait special and the perfect pitch. I have the flatside special in the last generation levante and its an amazing rod. The new ones have stepped it up for sure!

I was hoping they would do a Levente version of the Launcher as I think it would have let me get a crank/topwater into every sqft of some of the smaller spots I bank fish.  I might try the EMTF, a crankbait rod is the only real hole left in my arsenal.  

The jdm line up has a 1 power spinning rod that looks really interesting as a hairjig rod for some of the smaller creeks I fish. 

These look so sweet. Has anyone ordered or handled the 2019 levantes? I am really tempted to buy one. 

55 minutes ago, microotter said:

These look so sweet. Has anyone ordered or handled the 2019 levantes? I am really tempted to buy one. 

You should be our test subject. The bait monkey will be proud of you.

• Haha 2

i got the perfect pitch in last, but havent fished it yet. ive got a carbonlite 2.0 on it and balances just in front of the lockdown. 

it seems just a tad bit heavier than a 7'1 h steez xt that also has a 2.0 on it. the levante seems to be a stiffer h power than the steez, which is exactly what i was looking for.

I'm planning to pick up an Enforcer and possibly Leviathon, will report back 

30 minutes ago, newyorktoiowa57 said:

How is the balance?

I don't have one but I hear it described as "what you would expect from a $200 rod."  This was the Diablo Spec R with a Tatula SV on it and it was reported to balance out 3/4 on an inch in front of the lock nut.