Richwon4

Tracker Pro Team 175 Question

I am a new owner and have a simple question...(I hope)  If I am sitting at my console of my 98 Pro Team 175 there is a dial switch that says Auto on my right slightly behind the throttle.  I have no idea what it is for...Someone please fill me in.  I am guessing it has not been active for quite some time.  Thanks

Livewell pump timer?

I have an 08 pro team 170. There are 3 switches that have auto on top, manual at the bottom, and off in the middle. They are livewell recirculation, livewell aeration, and bilge pump. None of them have a dial though. They are toggles. I would guess it's one of those though.

I "think" that one is bilge. I "think" the livewell is on the dash one that model. I could be wrong though.

I have the same boat you do. You will need to to put it in auto and then turn on the aerator pump switch on the dashboard to fill the livewell. All this knob is doing is operating a cable to open and close a livewell control valve down in the bilge area. I wish you a lot of luck with it. I had a lot of trouble getting mine to hold water. After getting robbed twice by the dealer for new livewell control valves I finally bought a rubber plug to put in the bottom opening in the livewell. Also once the livewell is filled you can put the aerator switch on auto and it will run the pump for one minute every five minutes to help keep your fish alive.

You guys are a big help thanks!

• Like 1