Obi_Wan

Looking for 7'6" Med/Mod spinning rod.

Like the title says.  Looking to get a 7'6" Med action moderate spinning rod.  I found one Denali rod, but can't find it again.  Any suggestions?  Anyone use Denali?

Not sure of the taper and it's ML not med but it's the right length.  I know the Muse line was meant to be walleye specific but I've heard 13's run a bit on the stiffer side so it may work for you.  Oh, never used a Denali rod, so can't help there.

https://www.scheels.com/p/***-muse-gold-spinning-rod/859915-MGS63ML.html?cgid=fishing#start=13

6 minutes ago, RichF said:

Not sure of the taper and it's ML not med but it's the right length.  I know the Muse line was meant to be walleye specific but I've heard 13's run a bit on the stiffer side so it may work for you.  Oh, never used a Denali rod, so can't help there.

https://www.scheels.com/p/***-muse-gold-spinning-rod/859915-MGS63ML.html?cgid=fishing#start=13

Thanks.  I will look at it.  The Denali Myriad is the rod I looked at.  It is a "walleye" rod.