So I bought my first boat its a 2012 Lund 1625 rebel xl with a 60hp mercury with 12 hours. currently it has a Minn Kota power drive V2 on it. The main problem I have with this trolling motor is the foot pedal. Can I buy a new foot pedal and keep the motor? Another thing I wanna add is A Ultrex 80lb I understand that is a huge motor for a little boat but I want the accessories that it comes with. I also wanna get a nice set of graphs on the boat. Looking at dual Helix 7's to start both of ram mounts so I can move them and take them off.

Keep in mind I am a 14-year-old who worked hard to buy the boat not given to me. That is the main reason I went with this boat is that i have fished tournaments for 2 years as a Co and I wanna learn to fish them as a Boater.

Looking for advice,Thank you for the help

If you are going to get an Ultrex why would you upgrade the MG?  

The V2 pedal is garbage. I suggest either keeping the motor and upgrade to the Ipilot hand control or just sell the V2 and buy what you want