Sign in to follow this  

Way cool!  Congrats.  I've fished out boats like that many times and they're a lot of fun.  One tip: if you're entering it from a dock where you have to step down into it, DON'T!  Sit on the edge of the dock and ease yourself into it instead.  Otherwise, you might lose your balance and grab the chair to right yourself, only to discover the chair isn't attached!  You might find yourself overboard, chair in hand. :)

Not.....not that it's ever happened to me.  ::)

Congrats on the new boat. My dad has a pelican rhino and we have fished out of it for about 5 years now. Not a single complaint so far. It is great for small shallow lakes. I have just been given a boat just like yours. Mine is a 99 i believe, its a light color like a bluish white. I hope to get a trolling motor and battery this week and get it out on the water. I think you will like yours very well.

They are great boats. It will allow you to fish water you cannot reach from shore and a lot of water guys with larger boats could never get to. Enjoy it and good luck.

That'll fit between close cypress trees.  Great boat when you want to get into cover.

I just bought the same boat today.  Trolling motor should be here in a few days....I can't wait to try it out.

On a side note....I am planning on mount a fish finder to the trolling motor.  I have narrowed it down to the Eagle Cuda 168 or 242.  I have read conflicting descriptions....some say Eagle includes the trolling motor mount and some say it only includes the transom mount.  Can anyone clarify?????