Backstory: purchased by most 2 years back. It's a 1996 20'6" Charger 496. Motor was swapped with a 2009 250 mercury. 

The old owner lived on Kentucky lake. So the boat sat in a lift, therefore the trailer has been sitting neglected. 

The trailer "had" surge brakes.  Tongue compresses forward from truck braking momentum. But since I've had it have not worked.  Last year while trailering it they started making noise,  upon removal they were rusted away. So I removed the guts of the drum brakes to keep from making noise and damaging anything else. 

Now I'm looking to put a new set in,  but I'm not really sure where to start on what parts to look for. The drum itself has the wheel studs mounted into it which slides on to the axle shaft. So I was hoping the drum is reusable. Essentially I need all new internal springs/ shoes/ and the piston that connects to the brake line. 

Any help in direction to take is appreciated.  Websites you guys have used to find or buy parts.

The rim is 14 inches.  On the drum is stamped:  HD-1377-10,  AB&1 3,  Discard PT 10.040.

Thank you for any help! 

I have used etrailer on the web in the past. You can maybe browse around on there and figure out what axle brand and rating you have on your trailer. Once you get that figured out finding parts (if available) should be pretty easy. You may be able to search the numbers you have and get straight to it.