Sign in to follow this  
LOW7681

Posting Tackle Dealers

I recently purchased double tailed, single tailed grubs--plain and spyder from a company.  They are closing out these and are offering them for the price of 3.99 for sixty and 4.99 for 120.  They are quality and even have the name of the company molded in the tail.

Colors are limited.  I made two separate purchases and they arrived by USPS from California into the Midwest in 4-5 days.

Knew nothing about the company until two weeks ago.

My question is:  Is it against the rules to provide the companies name and/or URL here.  Searched the help section and did not see any rule against it

** MODERATOR NOTE **

No it is not against the rules, as long as it is NOT a company YOU are associated with. We have paying sponsors and we DO NOT allow other companies or individuals ASSOCIATED with other companies (like your sponsors for example) to advertise on the Forum. There are exceptions that are determined on a case by case basis.

BTW, We would like more paying sponsors and the advertising costs are very reasonable. Please direct specific questions to the Administrator (Glenn) through the PM system.

roadwarrior

Global Moderator