Ready for Bucktail Jigging

Jigfishn10

• Super User
On 2/19/2022 at 2:55 PM, Jig Man said:

A bunch of nice looking jigs for sure.  Unless you have a bunch of hang ups you have a life time supply there bud.

Thanks Jig Man, really appreciate it. 

A portion of those jigs will go to a neighbor who helps me launch my boat at the beginning of the season and helps me pull it out. Another portion will go to another neighbor who I go fishing with from time to time on his boat. He has a bigger boat and we're able to get to some spots where mine can't go due to gas capacity (saltwater fishing).

I'm sure next fall I'll be purchasing some more unpainted jig heads. :) 

• Super User
2 hours ago, Jigfishn10 said:

Thanks Jig Man, really appreciate it. 

A portion of those jigs will go to a neighbor who helps me launch my boat at the beginning of the season and helps me pull it out. Another portion will go to another neighbor who I go fishing with from time to time on his boat. He has a bigger boat and we're able to get to some spots where mine can't go due to gas capacity (saltwater fishing).

I'm sure next fall I'll be purchasing some more unpainted jig heads. :) 

You never know about the supply.  I was catching hundreds of whites and staying for a month so I made up 20 dozen 30 gram jigs.  When we got there we found out that there had been a massive fish kill.  I didn’t need very many jigs.  I still have a bunch left because the fishery hasn’t come back.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...