Sign in to follow this  
Maxximus Redneckus

revo SC sale is done

I just tried to buy 2 revo Sc,s 10 minutes ago the sale is done i think i got enough anyhow .Time too move on the premier is callin my name ,But i dont think ill be buying 3 at a time  ;D

'Tis sad, but true.   :'(

'Tis sad, but true. :'(

ABu and Cabelas must have caught on to it selling a 700 dollar :o reel for 80 bucks i was mopping up for a while

If the Pro Max has aluminum frame, it's going to be just as much of a bargain as the SC was....unless you MUST have a 7:1 reel.  I'm going to wait until Cabela's has them on hand so I can check one out.  I have been in there twice in the last week and have not seen them yet.

If the Pro Max has aluminum frame, it's going to be just as much of a bargain as the SC was....unless you MUST have a 7:1 reel. I'm going to wait until Cabela's has them on hand so I can check one out. I have been in there twice in the last week and have not seen them yet.
I agree i been looking far and wide and even there website dont say if it is or not it would be nice seems to me for garcia any how each bearing adds 20 bucks to a reel if u find out anything post it man,,, Thanks