Sign in to follow this  
blanked

what happened at st. croix

i just got my 3rd one in a month on clearance at dicks sporting goods.....i would love one of the new models,but the current models are a great rod & i got them for $80........

I just picked up last Friday my first Avid, a AVS60MLF, nice rod for my late fall/winter fishing. Highest priced spin rod I ever bought, nice sensitivity I must say and casts well. Has the IPC label on it but I noticed they are not promoting it yet on their website.. nice parabolic curve while fighting fish and you really feel everything with this stick...

My local Dick's doesn't have any, and Gander Mtn. doesn't have them on sale.   >:o

I check weekly.

What is Gander Mountain waiting on? The two local ones to me have a ton of them at full price still.

My local Sportsman's Warehouse, Cabela's and Gander have not had Avids on sale yet as far as I know.  I've looked each time I've been in them in the last few weeks.

kb here    jeff my local sportmans warehouse  had the avids on sale the past month but here in lafayette ln  there all gone darn it   kb