Sign in to follow this  
Justin Mahaney

line conditioners?

Does anyone use line conditioners, Ive seen a few people spraying something onto thier baitcasters but Im not sure how often or why some people seem to do it and others don't  :-/

KVD Line & Lure Conditioner is an outstanding product. This conditioner binds with the line, reduces or eliminates memory and lubricates the line. This combination of features results in fewer backlashes which are easier to untangle. Many find that their casts are longer, too!

8-)

KVD Line & Lure Conditioner is an outstanding product. This conditioner binds with the line, reduces or eliminates memory and lubricates the line. This combination of features results in fewer backlashes which are easier to untangle. Many find that their casts are longer, too!

8-)

x2

works great with braid as well. I've seen a definite increase in the performance of my line since using it

Justin,

Just get yourself some KVD Line & Lire Conditioner. Follow the application directions and you'll be a believer in no time.

X3!

Super stuff.

Use a washcloth when spooling your reels as follows:

Spray KVD Line  Lure and  Conditioner onto your washcloth, creating a "wet spot" on the cloth.

Run the line through the wet spot, rewetting as necessary during the spooling process, onto your reel.

After you have spooled your reel, or during hte process, spray some additional product onto the line on the spool.

You will see the difference. Give this a try.  It is Ike's method of spooling his reels, both spinning and baitcasters.   :D

Sam,

Your technique for Line & Lure application is almost perfect. I would highly recommend you stay away from the washcloth. Any cotton, wool, paper towel or other natural fabric will grab and hold one of the main components that make Line & Lure work so well. Use a synthetic fiber like a old dress sock or kitchen handy wipe. Anything nylon will work great and make the L&L more effective.

The Line & Lure Guru

Sam,

Your technique for Line & Lure application is almost perfect. I would highly recommend you stay away from the washcloth. Any cotton, wool, paper towel or other natural fabric will grab and hold one of the main components that make Line & Lure work so well. Use a synthetic fiber like a old dress sock or kitchen handy wipe. Anything nylon will work great and make the L&L more effective.

The Line & Lure Guru

Interesting. Guess I've been doing it wrong using a paper towel.

I'll add that this is great stuff. I know that I'll never be without it from now on. Thanks Rob for the free samples, and the presentation, at Guntersville. You have a very satisfied customer here.

Cheers,

GK

Thanks Buddy,

We are happy that you and so many other anglers are finding out what L&L can do to improve their fishing time. Tell you friends!

Have you tried the BTS samples we handed out at Guntersville? Check out the BTS Thread: http://www.bassresource.com/bass_fishing_forums/YaBB.pl?num=1211716337/1#1 to see what others think of it. Would you all like it if you had an opportunity to try BTS for free? You might be able to talk me into a forum member's only trial.  Let me hear from you.