Sign in to follow this  
directlink

Shimano Bantam Brushmaster 11

Hi everybody, well my uncle just gave me an old reel.  It says "Bantam Brushmaster Flipping 11" on the sideplate.  Its made by Shimano.  I've never even heard of it, but thats probly just because im sure its real old.  Anyways i took it apart to clean cause usually i'm pretty good with taking reels apart, but i can't seem to get this one back together.  So if anyone has schematics, or knows where i could get schematics, i would appreciate it if you could share that info with me.  Oh and ive already looked on mikesreelrepair.com and couldnt find it there. But yeah thanks to anyone who could help! ;D

This is why I NEVER open a reel I don't have the schematic for........ :D

Are you sure it say Bantam Brushmaster 11.

I have a Bantam Brush Buster 10 from back in the days.

bass-buster10-01.jpg

bass-buster10-02.jpg

bass-buster10-03.jpg

I have every schematic for the Shimano line put out since the early 80's in PDF, and the only Bantam Brush anything I have back in 1985 are the Brush Busters.

If it is in fact this reels bigger brother BrushBuster11, I have the schematic for it and can post it for download for you, just let me know.....

Good Luck & Tight Lines!!!  

The Brushmaster 11 is the Left Hand version of the Brushmaster. I also have the Brushmaster 10 and still use it on one of my flippin' sticks. I tried to buy an 11 off ebay several years ago, but somebody wanted it a lot more than I did (probably 2 somebodies)

I have never heard of the Brushmaster series, sorry I don't have the schematic for it. If it is anything like the BrushBuster posted in the pics, then I can say that the direct drive switch is going to be a bear to get working again.

Good Luck & Tight Lines!!!

Yeah there is no Brushmaster.. :D

I have placed the schematics for both the BrushBuster 10 and 11 up for him and PM'd the link.....

Tight Lines All!!!