Sign in to follow this  
kbkindle

where to buy line

i canot find any outlet store that sells cajun   red cast line and there  braid line  at the same location anybody know where    kb

They don't sell Cajun, but FFO is Pure Fishing's outlet.  There are bargains on there that can't be beat.  Stren Dura Tuf is a good line...I've tried it as well as the Stren Extra Strength.  You just have to watch the diameter; it's extremely underrated and has the diameter to prove it :).  The 10lb is .015" if that tells you anything.  I prefer Pline CXX due to the line coating, but purchasing bulk 3,000 yard spools allows you to change line frequently, so the longevity of a coated line goes out the window.  I love me some fresh line!  I'd put fresh line on every trip if I could afford it.  It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside  ;D.   However, if you are a limp line user and obviously don't mind the stretch that comes with it...Try the Stren Magnaflex or Magnathin.  It is comparable to Cajun Red Cast, Pline CX, Yozuri Ultra Soft, etc.  

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/ProductDirectory.cfm?PassProdCat2=Monofilament&PassProdCat1=Lines&SearchLevel=3&ProdBrand=

They have some Magnathin Maxi-Spools on there (750yds) for $8.88, which isn't great for that website, but still a good deal and a lot better than retail.  I haven't used Magnathin since about '92, but I think Raul has (he either was a user or still is).  It is a good line that doesn't get talked about anymore.  It is the 2nd most popular Stren line under Stren original clear blue.  It was pretty much the first line billed/marketed as a 'thin line'  If I remember right...it isn't quite a limp as the Magnaflex (the Trilene XL of their lineup), but is a happy medium.

http://www.ffo-tackle.com/detail.cfm?PassProdId=3503

Cabelas, sometimes it is not shown but if you type it in on their search function they frequently have it