Sign in to follow this  
adclem

Pfleuger Supreme Bait Caster

I have read the reviews that I can find, but now I would like some info on this reel from people who actually have it or have used it. BPS has this reel on close out at our local BPS for $119 and am wondering if it is worth it? Down from $179

Thanks, :)

I bought one just recently ($139) and I like it. I haven't used it a ton yet but it seems to work very well. Anytime you can get a $179 reel for $119 I don't think you can go wrong.

I own 4 Pflueger reels in total and like all of them; never a bit of probelm with any of them.

I've sold a few of them brand new.  Seemed like really sweet reels.  At that price I'd jump on it.

:) WOW...... that's a great deal and Pflueger definitely is a top of the line company.......

I've had my President spinning reel for a while now and it's still going strong...... best reel I've ever had for the money....

I don't think you should hesitate to make this purchase.......

I got one yesterday and used it today.  Caught several nice 2+ lbs LM with it using the Cavitron buzz bait today.  The drag seemed to work very well and the reel casted and retrieved extremely well.

Later, :)

Great news...... I'm glad you are happy with your purchase...... I can't wait to get my hands on a Cavitron buzzbait either...... What color did u catch them on????????

I was using a white/chart. with red hook and red blade and a black/black with red hook and blade.  1/4oz and 3/8oz.  This thing casts like a dream and reels like a dream.  Makes my Shimano Citica look like a Cadillac and the Supreme look like a Mercedes.lol

Later, :)