Sign in to follow this  
Autiger24

Triple Fish Fluoro vs. Carbon Pro Invisix

I was just wondering if anyone had used both and could make a comparison as far as memory, sensitivity, strength, stretch, ect. Thanks

Carbon Pro and InvisX are two different lines made by Seaguar, the inventor of fluorocarbon fishing lines.  Carbon Pro is very stiff, and abrasion resistant, while  InvisX is softer, more supple line suited to spinning gear.  Invisx was not nearly as abrasion resistant as Carbon Pro.  I've only ever used Triple Fish FC leader, and it was very good, though I can't make any comment on reel fill line.

Carbon Pro and InvisX are two different lines made by Seaguar, the inventor of fluorocarbon fishing lines. Carbon Pro is very stiff, and abrasion resistant, while InvisX is softer, more supple line suited to spinning gear. Invisx was not nearly as abrasion resistant as Carbon Pro. I've only ever used Triple Fish FC leader, and it was very good, though I can't make any comment on reel fill line.

Yep, pretty much my experience with C Pro and Inv. I went to Seaguar's site and downloaded their catalog and found how rate the characteristics of their line:

SeaguarFCLineDataLarge.jpg

I was pleasantly surprised to see that they rated the abrasion resistance for C Pro and Inviz to be the same!

As for memory it is manageable to me and not an issue at all. Strength is excellent. I have only used Inv. at 6# test and C Pro in 8# test and neither has ever failed me to date.

I can't comment in T fish since I haven't used it.

Wow. I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote that. I was trying to ask for a comparison between the Triple Fish and the Seagaur Invisix. I really don't like memory in my line and so Invisix was great. Triple Fish is just cheaper, so I was wondering how the two compared.