Sign in to follow this  
sigep1967

Suffix Deep Crankin

I picked up a spool myself yesterday so I haven't had a chance to try it out yet.

Not much added info from their site but here's what they say. http://www.sufix.com/usa/fishing_line/deep_crankin/

I did a quick search on tackle tour but didn't find anything on there.  :)

I've been pleased with the results I've had with the other Suffix lines so I'm really anxious to give the Deep Crankin a shot too!

last year i used suffix elite and the other (not deep crankin) in 14lb test and yes the line is strong but at that test lbs it was stiff and had memory issues. the KVD LL may have helped that. i wont get that high of lbs line again thats for sure.

Redhed are you sure you were using the Elite? sounds more like Siege to me. the elite I have used is extremely soft and rarely had memory issues. the Seige whihc is a littele stiffer doesn't have any memeory issues either both great line.

I've noticed the same thing with the Elite (in cold temps) and the KVD L&L helped out alot! I'm in the process swithcing over the Seige on most of my set ups. This is mostly because the stores around me only carry the Elite in the clear and I prefer the smoke green.

I really like suffix lines....Just spooled up my curado E7 with the 50lb braid and so far I like the feel of it...I'd like to try the deep crank line...and the new flouro