Sign in to follow this  
Gone_Phishin

Fenwick Elite Tech

I have the chance to pick up a rod from the above series, delivered, for about $100.  It is from the walleye series, but I figure it's the same graphite as in the bass series.  I am going to use this rod for bottom contact/feel presentations (lindy rigs, live-bait rigs, and jiggin')  

Is this rod sensitive enough to warrant buying it for $100?

Most of the Elite Tech's retail for around 180 to 200. I have the Elite Tech Target Spinnerbait rod and I absolutely love it. I got a great deal on it too. $100 for that rod sounds like a very good deal and furthermore I don't think you'll be disappointed in the performance at all. Go for it. If you aren't happy you can turn around and sell it for what you're giving for it with ease.

For $100 its worth it.

And at that price, if you don't like it you should be able to sell it get your money back no problem

I have the Elite Tech Rig N' Stick and it's a nice rod for the money.  For $100, it's a steal.  There are sort of heavy compared to some rods but not bad.  I would put the sensitivity a small step above the St. Croix Avid.

I have the Elite Tech Rig N' Stick and it's a nice rod for the money. For $100, it's a steal. There are sort of heavy compared to some rods but not bad. I would put the sensitivity a small step above the St. Croix Avid.

Just what I wanted to hear.   :)  Do you have the 7'2" or the 7'7" model?