Sign in to follow this  
JellyMan

Opinions on the Team All Star $89 rod

Just paired up my new Johnny Morris Elite on one but wanted to hear what people say about it.

I looked at the Mojo Bass and liked it but the reel wouldnt stay snug on the reel seat so I bought the Team All Star rod. 6'6 mh f.

Anybody use them? How ya like it for the price?

My buddy has one thats a 6'4'' MH F. I just gave it back to him yesterday, I let him use one of my loomis rods and I borrowed his. In my opinion its a great rod for the price its fairly sensitive and its dang strong. In the two weeks or so I had his rod I swung multiple 3,4,5 pounders in the boat without issue. I would say its close to the best rod in that price range, if not the best. ;D

My buddy has one thats a 6'4'' MH F. I just gave it back to him yesterday, I let him use one of my loomis rods and I borrowed his. In my opinion its a great rod for the price its fairly sensitive and its dang strong. In the two weeks or so I had his rod I swung multiple 3,4,5 pounders in the boat without issue. I would say its close to the best rod in that price range, if not the best. ;D

OOOH!!   :)

I have used Allstars for a while now. I use the team Allstar for my saltwater rods along with others in the Allstar line and I think they are hard to beat in their price range. IMO Allstar,Falcon, and American Rodsmiths are the best in that price range.Good rod for the money.

I own two and they are great rods IMO. I have really put a beating on them the last couple years and they are still going strong!!!