Sign in to follow this  
Grandpa

Help with Revo Parts

I am looking for part number 1104790 for a Revo Prem. I have ordered this part from several different locations and they all take my money and then tell me the part is on backorder and that Abu does not fill their orders well or often. I have been waiting since March to get this little spring and have had no luck even from the Abu website.

Thank you for your help.

call pure fishing on the Abu Garcia line, emails are worthless with pure fishing, make the call, tell them the part, give them your CC number and you'll have it in less than 5 days.

call pure fishing on the Abu Garcia line, emails are worthless with pure fishing, make the call, tell them the part, give them your CC number and you'll have it in less than 5 days.

X2

buy a new one and scrap the part or just put your reel in the box for return.   ;D  just kidding, of course

Flech - you might be right. I got hold of Abu - finally, and they told me the part was on backorder till Sept. This is after I ordered the part in March and have been told it would be available "soon".

I have several Revo's and some of the older C5's but if Abu is unable or unwilling to make parts then I will be going with Shimano from now on, I don't remember reading about people having this same chronic parts problem I do.

Thanks for the PM Wayne, I will check them out.