Sign in to follow this  
Delaware Valley Tackle

Quantum CX200? help

I have a friend's baitcast reel to look into. It's marked CX200 by Quantum. I can't find a schematic and Quantum doesn't seem to be able to help. Has anyone ever seen one of these or possibly know if it might have been made by someone else and rebranded? I'm pretty sure it's what many  would call a throw away but it does work. We just want to clean it up and I don't like to take anything apart without a reference in case something goes wrong. We've all heard of "Murphy's Law" and I suspect Murphy was a fisherman. Thanks.

Took me a little while but I found it! Looks like its the Quantum Heat. I found the schematic on Southwestern parts.com (if the link doesn't work). http://www.southwesternparts.com/code/viewschematics.php3

Looks pretty straight forward! If you're pretty handy with baitcasters, you shouldn't have any problems at all since you're just doing a cleaning. If you'd need parts, I've ordered from Southwestern a couple times with no problems!

Hey basser89 thanks for the link. Hopefully I can return the favor!  

No worries! Glad I could help! It was actually a mission to find it! It was driving me nuts until I figured it out! LOL!