Sign in to follow this  
Pa Angler

LC FLAT CB'S

Has anyone used the LC Flat CB'S and in what depths? I'm thinking of purchasing some of these. I noticed that they come in several depth ranges. Also in what colors seem to work best.

Chow

I've done really well on the Flat CB MR's in the "Aurora Black" color in our tidal waterways. I'm sure the usual colors would work really well also. Its a nice bait, has a nice, tight wobble but kicks out a lot of flash.

I have done well with the flat CB MR series in Tenn Shad and bluegill.

I just purchase several more in difference colors off e-bay.   The ones I hae run about 6 feet.

The MR seems to work. How about the 20', 12' & DR How do they fair on the water? What colors work best?

Chow

How about the 20', 12' & DR How do they fair on the water      

I don't know but I have been notified that I have won a auction that has some 20,12, and DR in it on e-bay.   Time will tell.    Bud

Flat CB's are awesome. We won 4 tournements in a row this fall using nothing but the D12's and D20's. We live in Michigan and fished fall divisions throughout Sept and Oct this year. The D12's work really depth accurate on 10lb line until the water temp drops into the low 50's and below. Then I start with the D20's to cover the same range. As for color that depends on your preference but I prefer the white it has always been my go to color.

Let me know and I can help more if needed.

I have a few of these baits, but the flat mini MR and DR are the only ones I really fish.  They just aren't pole position baits for me- in colder water I'm throwing the Moonsaults, and when the water warms up I'm throwing the RC's and BDS's.

Chow, when I've used the D12's & D20's, I've caught big bass. The D12's & 20's are big lures and I've found that they work best for me using a Curado 5-1 reel and the St Croix Legend Tournament Bass Big Cranker (TBC70MHM). The ghost minnow & aurora green perch are 2 of the ones that have worked for me.

I use the Flat CB MR, DR and 12 quite a lot.  I have caught quite a few fish on them.

The main colors I use in most LC baits are Ghost Minnow, Chartreuse Shad, MS American Shad, Rootbeer, Aurora Black, Ghost Sunfish and Peacock.  These usually get the job done anywhere I fish.

Brad

Thanks guys, I get a few for this spring's thaw.

Chow