Sign in to follow this  
ArcticCat500

Wiley X Sunglasses/Revo Promo

I came across the Revo Promo on TW, wondering if anybody has the Wiley X sunglasses, I fish with Maui Jims Sport Series and love em, but for the price of shippin n handln you get $130 Wiley X.

Anybody?

They are good glasses. You wont get them with the STX your buying though.  Unless you changed your mind and are getting the premier

The Wiley X promotion is for reels $159 and up.   The STX is on sale for 139.

ok... you have to send an original sales recipt with the price circled...

Guess I don't understand what there is to try...

but good luck

Screw the glasses.............your getting a Revo STX for $120(after rebate) just be happy!

Yeah, it won't work for the STX at that price. I might pick up a Premier and I was going to order the Slyde glasses. Don't get the P-17s. They felt flimsy as hell when I looked at them at the store. I already have a pair of CDMs but a spare pair of glasses is worth more than the $20 rebate to me and since you can only use one of the promotions I figured I would go with the glasses.

Screw the glasses.............your getting a Revo STX for $120(after rebate) just be happy!

LOL...yeah makes sense.  huh, cant get the $20 off and glasses?   bummer.

LOL...yeah makes sense. huh, cant get the $20 off and glasses? bummer.

Nope. The small print on the rebate card says "Offer may not be combined with any other offer."

Yeah, it won't work for the STX at that price. I might pick up a Premier and I was going to order the Slyde glasses. Don't get the P-17s. They felt flimsy as hell when I looked at them at the store. I already have a pair of CDMs but a spare pair of glasses is worth more than the $20 rebate to me and since you can only use one of the promotions I figured I would go with the glasses.

The P17's are MUCH better then the Slydes IMO. The Slydes have hurt my face, and I have heard from a few other guys they found them rather uncomfortable too. The P17's are light, and you barely feel that they're on. I absolutely loved them til they flew off the boat.

What color of frames and lenses do you get with this offer? The form does not specify.

The only ones you can get are the black with this offer. They are very good IMO, I love mine.