Sign in to follow this  
lineslinger

Rods from Acadia Sports

Hi Guys & Gals, Just wondered if anyone has had any experience with the rods from Acadia Sports.  Got an offer in the mail for buy one get one free and wondered if they were worth looking at.  As always, thanks for sharing your experience and wisdom.

Haven't heard of them. But you can't go wrong with a buy one get one deal. If its good you can keep two rods at one price, if not you can sell both at full price anð make some money. BOGO is always good, akways a plus plus.

This comes up every few months. Do a search in the"Fishing Rods, Reels, Line, Leaders, and Knots" forum for "Acadia" and you'll find about 25 posts.

A friend bought last year, got a couple casting rods, he is pleased with how they fish.  My observations, being a sort of builder/snob, is that the cork is very poor quality, highly pitted.  I just got a mailing, and comparing weights of the rods with some of mine, they seem a little heavy.  The prices are very good, so you cannot go very wrong even if you don't like them.  Regift.