Sign in to follow this  
spruce

daiwa zillion cranker sale!!!

Wow!  

Just a note, the reel pictured is not the Hi-Power cranking reel.  The Highpower cranking reel looks just like it, but has black highlights instead of red.

wow i paid 240 for mine 2 months ago. Oh well. So much for my plans of selling it for 175 on ebay, not a chance now. Such is life

I was lucky enough to order mine before Sept. 1st, when Cabelas had free shipping.  That $189.88 is a good deal, but when you add in tax ($12.42) and shipping ($16.95), it becomes a deal on par with others out there.

I was lucky enough to order mine before Sept. 1st, when Cabelas had free shipping. That $189.88 is a good deal, but when you add in tax ($12.42) and shipping ($16.95), it becomes a deal on par with others out there.

sucks to have to pay tax!!! ;D although, that does mean you have a Cabelas in your state, which is something I don't have...

Wow!

Just a note, the reel pictured is not the Hi-Power cranking reel. The Highpower cranking reel looks just like it, but has black highlights instead of red.

scroll down to the bottom. the sale is for the 4.9:1 ratio reel, regardless of the picture.... I picked up one yesterday at the store for the sale price..

Wow!

Just a note, the reel pictured is not the Hi-Power cranking reel. The Highpower cranking reel looks just like it, but has black highlights instead of red.

scroll down to the bottom. the sale is for the 4.9:1 ratio reel, regardless of the picture.... I picked up one yesterday at the store for the sale price..

I think he's just saying so people now what it looks like.

I understand that.  But the reel pictured is not the reel that is on sale.