Sign in to follow this  
OIFBasser

Revos on sale!

There was a thread last week about the Revo STX on sale at Gander Mountain for $99.00, For black friday. The sale is also online and you don't have to go to the store to get one, plus free shipping. It cost me $106 and change with tax.

There was a thread last week about the Revo STX on sale at Gander Mountain for $99.00, For black friday. The sale is also online and you don't have to go to the store to get one, plus free shipping. It cost me $106 and change with tax.

man you could've got the premier for less than 30 dollars more  :) Unless you like right handed reels  :-/

I told my wife about the sale and asked if I could buy one and she said:..... suit yourself....  Yeah you can wiggle that worm all you want I'm not going to bite lol.  I buy it and then catch grief about it later.

yeah guys what a steal of deal

to bad i can't take advantage of it since i'm from canada and they don't ship here  :'(

could someone help me out and i would pay them the cost/ shipping charge plus pay to have it shipped here

I just got word from wife (just talked to her on the phone, shes at work), that I can buy the reel.  I am pumped now!

TW sent me something about a 20% off on my order did you folks get this to buy a premier?

I had tried to make an order, and picked out the Premier tuuesdat night. I was paying with 3 gift cards my wife got me, but at checkout it would only let me use one gift card. They were closed at the time I called, so by the time I called on wed. they were already sold out. So if you are paying with more than one gift card you have to call them. When I called, I just did the order by phone, and they had no problem with the multiple gift cards.  So I was kind of bummed , but as stated above I did get the new STX instead. Lesson learned I guess.

Good call I was about to have my dad get the new revo s for me for Christmas on TW for a lil over 100 now I can get the older stx at gandermtn for the same amount! Thanks for sharing.

The website says they are sold out.

T

The website says they are sold out.

T

Yeah I went to bed thinking I could order it this morning because they were in stock last night, I wake up and they're out of stock!  >:) Stupid me.

If anyone ordered too many out of impulse, PM me i'll buy a few.

The Gander Mtn in Charleston, WV still had 9 STX in the bin for 99 bux.  I passed them over, as I don't care for them in the least.  If they are your cup of tea, they have them in stock.