Sign in to follow this  
stick in the weeds 663

Lamiglas crankbait rod

I have been recenlty using a lamiglas xmg 722 for my cranking, and its a little and the long side, and is all graphite and im only 5'10. Im realy leaning toward the new lamiglass crankbait rod. Its still a 7' though, has anyone used one or know of a product review? (Flippin and pitchin) it sounds like you might be able to answer my question. Where could i pick one up, or order online? Merry Christmas everyone!!!

I think Tackle Tour did a review on that exact model.

On another note, your height for the most part should not be an issue for you at all. I am sure you will quickly become accustomed to it.

Heck, I'm only 5'5" and I don't have any issues fishing with my 8'6" and 9'6" sticks. ;)

BTW, give a review on that rod asap! I have been eyeing that rod for the longest time. 8-)

Im in the good old pacific northwest. Im trying to widen my fishin knowledge while the season is slow. So when the bell is rang my pole the fish will hang ahhahah. Im finding out that this fishing forum is realy helpful. I spent a couple hours reading others responses to questions and was surprised by all the helpful hints. Keap an eye on username flippin and pitchin, i have been reading his responses and he knows his stuff. I can tell he knows bass fishing is expensive, cuz he gives helpful hints on bang for the buck. Question to you, eastern or western?

Stick In The Weeds, Thanks for the........Complement ???  You and Island Bass may want to go to Lamiglas.com and register on their forum. It has a bass section.  Just one more option to research before you buy. There are a lot of good products out there and I encourage you to put it in your hand before you buy if you can.  Not every brand may have a model that fits your needs.  I may have your answer. If you want more info, message me direct and save the forum space.

F & P  PS  Western side.

Seattle Area for me and I am onboard at the lami forum.

Are you the same F and P on local forums here?

If we are all from here, maybe we ought to do some feeshin' as Raul would say. 8-)

Road Warrior, Nice Smallies.  I would post my picture but I was featured on America's Most Wanted last week. Just Kidding.  Do you find the flex of the e-glass 705 R to be a problem when running that deep of bait ?  That's why I went to the composit model which is 7'2".

Merry Christmas back.

Nope.

I have mine matched up with a CTE200GT.

The rig balances perfectly and seems "light".

island bass, i havent started up yet on LAMIGLASS forum yet cuz the whole christmas shoppin extravaganza frenzy. Ill be on monday for sure and yes it will be the same name. Feeeeshin time! Road warrior is Tackle Tour the cats meow for the deals. Ive been hearing alot about them but was wondering our they a pretty sound website to order off. And flippin and pitchin one more question for ya. I recently bought a Lamiglass exc 722 with a Revo sx as match. Will this make a great crankbait stick or will the gear ratio on the Revo sx (6:4:1)combined with the heigth of the lami move the crankbait to fast or dive to deap? Pairing up rods and blanks confuse me yet i ask this question cuz by the end of the fishin trip i still want to be able to use my arm. hahah Thanks everyone :-/