Sign in to follow this  
TJHfishin

hey guys having some reel promblems

i got a daiwa excel for Christmas and when i cast it the spool makes this kind of screeching noise and reeling it sounds like bearings or gears are kind of grinding any help and anyone know the return policy for tackle warehouse and if so what reel would u guys suggest in the 80 dollar class thank u since my lakes and everything around me are frozen I'm trying to get it out of the way right now i use the reel for Texas rigs

This is what you do........ take it back and get an Orra SX. I bought both today and the exceler is going back, I flat can't stand a reel that makes that wine noise when you cast it. The Orra, for the money is one nice outfit. I think it may be better than the revo sx in my opinion. I was gonna load up on Pro Qualifiers at the spring classic but that has changed!! i have been looking for a top of the line reel without paying big bucks for it. I just found it!

This is what you do........ take it back and get an Orra SX. I bought both today and the exceler is going back, I flat can't stand a reel that makes that wine noise when you cast it. The Orra, for the money is one nice outfit. I think it may be better than the revo sx in my opinion. I was gonna load up on Pro Qualifiers at the spring classic but that has changed!!

So you bought the reel TODAY and can recommend it? Do you fish a Revo SX?

i have been looking for a top of the line reel without paying big bucks for it. I just found it!

Get back to us after the season gets going

Yes, I own 2 revo sx. Let me put it this way, the Orra does not scream like the exceler when you cast it. And it is 4 times smoother. After 30 yrs of using baitcasters I know the difference between a quality reel and one that is less than. Stay tuned, a full report will be coming forth on the Orra in 30 days weather permitting. 

thank u guys does anyone know *** return policy i bought this for christmas and thought the noise was just because it needed to bo broken in do u think i kan still return it