Sign in to follow this  
bassinCPA

Finish on Skeet Reese Revo

Curious to know how what type of coating is applied to the Skeet Reese Revo.  My guess is that the black and yellow is some type of powder coating but it could also be enamel paint.  If somebody knows for sure I do appreciate the response.

are you thinking about changing the color ?? cause that's what i would do if i had that reel !! it is definitely a reel that i want , but that paint scheme has got to go . wish Abu would offer that reel in either all silver ( like the revo s , revo inshore , etc..) or all black (that would be sweet !!!) was thinking that maybe if you take it apart (maybe when getting it serviced) you can have the yellow stripped off and heve it painted black by an autobody shop , cause when i get one of these , this is exactly what I'M gonna do  :D

what they should do is use titanium deposition like they use on the patriarch and then it would have a finish that can withstand anything.

I am impressed with the patriarch's as well, just don't how they compare performance-wise the revos.  Do you have any experience with both?

just the patriarch.it's a fine reel.li've heard lot's of parts the same.both from pure fishing.

the sr and the revo premier are the same reel arent they? theyre the same price with the same parts and the same weight.....etc.

i like the black and yellow. not sure why everyone is scared of color. ;D