Sign in to follow this  
brushhoggin

dam bait monkey! he's a full grown gorilla now!

He just ordered that 2010 Helium LTA 7'6" Heavy. not sure exactly where he got the money for it but he promises it'll be worth it. anyone else have this one?

I had this rod until the USPS decided to break it in two.  Anywho, you have a great C-rig, jig/worm, spinnerbait, pitchin', and toad stick.  ;)

Stupid Baitmonkey  :)  Also has me jumping on the split grip bandwagon.  One waiting for the ice to melt and one at UPS about 20 minutes from my house.  Got to wait until Monday though  ;)

Let us know how you like the LTA :) :)

will do. gone phishin what happened? shipped from kistler? any problems gettin a replacement? how can they be that careless, theyre shipped in pvc pipes!

will do. gone phishin what happened? shipped from kistler? any problems gettin a replacement? how can they be that careless, theyre shipped in pvc pipes!

I purchased it from a member on another board.  When I picked it up from the PO, the pvc tube had already been shattered in two, and 'repaired.'  Either it got jammed in a sorting machine, or a fork truck ran it over...these are the only things I can think of.

The USPS then had the stones to tape the tube back together, and send it on as if nothing had happened.  There were literally several shards of plastic missing from the reconstructed tube.

I filed a claim with the PO, and received a refund of the purchase price, but not the shipping.

I wanted to go postal...and that's an understatement.

So they covered the cost of the merchandise they destroyed but still charged you shipping for it........effectively making you PAY for the service of destroying your order. 

Nice.

So they covered the cost of the merchandise they destroyed but still charged you shipping for it........effectively making you PAY for the service of destroying your order.

Nice.

Yea, I really didn't understand that one.  At that point I knew whatever I said was not going to change anything, so I bit my lip and walked away...before I got arrested for accosting an employee of the federal government.  ;D

I bet with all the active posters here that post and buy...we clear well over a million dollars in spending every winter.  This is like the 20th "bait monkey got me" thread I've read so far.

The Baitmonkey says there is only one way to find out ;)

Got drunk last night and gave in to the bait monkey at about 1 am and ordered a 7'8" H Magnesium for punching grass and frog fishing this summer. Bought it straight from Kistler and saved $35 with a promotional code on the website. Now have to decide which reel to stick on it!!

Got drunk last night and gave in to the bait monkey at about 1 am and ordered a 7'8" H Magnesium for punching grass and frog fishing this summer. Bought it straight from Kistler and saved $35 with a promotional code on the website. Now have to decide which reel to stick on it!!

I swear I've seen him pour me a few drinks in the past.  ;D

Nice.

2x

is it what kistler calls the all day power tool?