Sign in to follow this  
Fishaholic7lbs

Abu Garcia Vendetta??

I havent used one but just by feeling them in the tackle shop they felt very good. very light and at the price seems like a good deal.

What do you need/want to know?  Which rod?

I just got a 6-6 MH XF. Paired with a Revo Premier. Haven't used it yet but feels really good. Nicely balanced.

Everything I have read gives them pretty good reviews.

I was at BPS yesterday and looking at the same exact thing and the salesman there who I was talking to suggested the "Carbonlite" rod. I checked it out and wow, what sensitivity and talk about a very light rod.  I believe this to be a very nice rod, can't wait to get out on the water with it.

The Vendetta is a great looking rod and comes in many sizes to cover most all fishing styles. Abu Garcia is also a top notch company that stands behing thier products. Go for it!

I bought one this winter. Best rod I've picked up for the price, imo.

I bought 2 over the winter. A 7.3ft MH/Mod Fast to throw big deep diving crankbaits (Series 6XD's) and a 6.6ft MH/Fast to use as a back-up/additional Spinnerbait/Chatterbait rod. I really didn't need another Spinnerbait rod but couldn't really pass up the price! Besides, I had another Revo SX not currently mounted on anything and they look and feel like they were made for each other.

I haven't had either on the water yet but I put Revo SX's with the red/wht/blk (again, the two look like they were made to use together) Reel Grips on both and played with both outfits around the house. I have high expectations for both outfits. They may both snap in half or be no more sensitive than a broom stick once I actually have the opportunity to fish them but at their price point it won't hurt too bad. I however do feel like they will be very nice rods for what I plan to use them for....

Go for it!!!