Sign in to follow this  
rlrsurveying

Falcon Lowriders and Cara's

I use both and both are fine rods. The Cara is a bit more sensitive and a bit lighter. You can not go wrong with either.

I love my Lowrider XG. I use a 7' MH for my Carolina Rigs, and couldn't be happier.

I use both and both are fine rods. The Cara is a bit more sensitive and a bit lighter. You can not go wrong with either.

I agree here.  I have a couple of caras and bucoos.  they hit the nail on the head with the bucoo.  It was probably a bad business decision for them though because after fishing with the bucoo, there's no reason to buy a more expensive rod.  just kidding but it's that good though.  I wish there were more actions and lengths available though.

I agree here. I have a couple of caras and bucoos. they hit the nail on the head with the bucoo. It was probably a bad business decision for them though because after fishing with the bucoo, there's no reason to buy a more expensive rod. just kidding but it's that good though. I wish there were more actions and lengths available though.

No doubt. i've always thought, if only they would have made a 7'6" heavy. but those rods are some of the best. Especially the caras. if you can afford them theres no reason to get anything else. BUT if you can afford a cara then you might as well just buy 2 Bucoos!

Exactly.

If you are planning to purchase for a bucks more you better get the Cara over the Low Rider, the Low Rider is a good rod, the Cara is a nice rod.

The Cara rods are outstanding rods, especially for their price.

Later, ;)