Sign in to follow this  
Lund Explorer

Revo - Skeet Reese on Sale?

Anybody see that BPS has a sale on the Revo Skeet Reese?  $100 off the normal $279 sticker price.

Not sure if this is a deal or not.  Does anyone have one of these?

I picked up a couple as well, but be careful.  BPS had pics on he web site of the 2010and then they changed them.  They are shipping the older style with the old braking system and no the new style with the dual braking system.  So if you order one be sure you state which one you want.  It took me 3 times to finally get the correct one.  For $180 it is a steal.  Same real as the Premiere only $100 less and different color of course.

Later, :)

I picked up a couple as well, but be careful. BPS had pics on he web site of the 2010and then they changed them. They are shipping the older style with the old braking system and no the new style with the dual braking system. So if you order one be sure you state which one you want. It took me 3 times to finally get the correct one. For $180 it is a steal. Same real as the Premiere only $100 less and different color of course.

Later, :)

Yup, the one I got was the older model, but it was also not reeling smooth so I just sent it in requesting the new model and got it in about a week

Bassproshop sucks for me because they sent me one reel and a replacement and I still got the same one without the dial. I am so ticked off. >:)

They also removed the picture that show the dial too and I still have the picture of the dial. I think they are false advertising us, that why they remove the picture of the dial and that why we are getting the wrong one. They told me that i have to wait 30 days for a replacement and that I am not guarantee to get the one with the dail.