Sign in to follow this  
fishingfourfun

Gander Mountain Titanium vs Mojo Bass Rod

i know a couple of guys who have them and love them.i was considering buying one.

i cant remember exactly which gander rods i have (i have 3) and love them all. pretty good rods for the $$.. but like antyhing else that comes from over seas. test them out in the store. bend them and etc. listen for cracking and etc. now that everything is made in china the QC of those items have gone down.

I have a 6'6" MH Mojo Bass. I haven't found anything wrong with it yet. I would strongly recommend it to anyone. It's a very accurate rod. Also the hook setting power is nice on my model.

-Snogle

P.s The fact that it looks pretty sweet helps a lil  :)

I own a Mojo Spinner and bought a Gander Titanium for my brother, in my opinion the Gander Titanium is a better buy.

I picked up a 6'6" MH Gander Titanium on sale last winter and have found it to be a great rod (especially with 25% off). I cannot compare it to a MOJO since I do not own one.

I have 5 St. Croix rods and I absolutely love them. I have two of the mojo series and they have lasted me three years. For $90 they are a great deal. I have a 6'8 finesse and a 7'6 flipping and they are perfect. If you have the opportunity to go to the headquarters (park falls WI) do it! I got all 5 for under $200! If you go there you can get any of the mojo series for 1/2 price because they messed up on the paint job! I got the flipping pole for 40 and the finesse for 25!

Happened to be looking at the Gander Titaniums at the local store recently.  Seems to be a nice rod for the $.  Did notice the hook keeper was on backwards on all of them.  Ya think the whole production run went that way??????  :)

I have the mojo crankin rod MBC70MHM and its ok. Works good for cranks that run less than 8'. Any deeper and I dont feel *****. For such a soft tip the rod has great backbone, I recently landed a 15lb channel on it and it was NO SWEAT. Restored my faith a lil bit, just wish i could feel deeper with it. i also have MBC66MHF jig-n-worm, it is a GREAT all-around rod. St. Croix makes great products and has good customer service!

I have 5 St. Croix rods and I absolutely love them. I have two of the mojo series and they have lasted me three years. For $90 they are a great deal. I have a 6'8 finesse and a 7'6 flipping and they are perfect. If you have the opportunity to go to the headquarters (park falls WI) do it! I got all 5 for under $200! If you go there you can get any of the mojo series for 1/2 price because they messed up on the paint job! I got the flipping pole for 40 and the finesse for 25!

The Mojo's haven't been out three years.

The Mojo's haven't been out three years.

There goes burgeys credibility.