Sign in to follow this  
TJHfishin

rod reveiws

Hey guys just got a quantum pt energy rod split grip ones 7ft mh and a shimano crucial also 7ft mh a magtouch rod 6"6 worm and jig rod mh if u have ever used any of these any advice would be greatly appreciated was wonderin what u guys would use them for I would like to use one for jigs thank you so much tight lines

I think this is how this question goes...

Hey guys, I just got three new rods. One is a 7' MH split-grip Quantum PT Energy, one is a 7' MH Shimano Crucial and the other is a Cabela's MagTouch 6'6" jig and worm rod. I was wondering for which applications these rods would be best suited. I would like to dedicate one to jigs; if you have used these rods please provide your advice.

i would use the most sensitive rod for jig/worm and bottom baits where detecting the strike is important the rod with the most moderate action id use for crankbaits i would have a spinnerbait or small soft swimbait tied on the other one good luck i hope this helps.

thank you big fruits i guess i worded it wrong i was hoping somebody who has used these rods in the action i have them in could tell me about there sensitivity and what they find there best suited for but thank you so much

Owkay thank u for ur smart comments I use the crucial as my jig rod the wuantum as my texas rig rod and my mag touch as my worm rod I was jw what everyone else would use them for and if anyone had how do they like either rod that's jw if these rods are actually sensitive or anything thank you for your time and thoughts even if they are smart ones they are appreciated

I think you'll find that a well-worded post, devoid of "text-speak" and using proper punctuation will illicit more helpful responses.

For some of the older members here, it's too much of a chore to decipher text-speak to even bother offering a response.

I think you'll find that a well-worded post, devoid of "text-speak" and using proper punctuation will illicit more helpful responses.

For some of the older members here, it's too much of a chore to decipher text-speak to even bother offering a response.

What he said

I'm not trying to be rude or anything like that i just wanted peoples opinion on the 3 rods see if they used them and found them to be more sensitive for some techniques more then others or just anything on the rods that might help me so please any helpful opinions or knowledge would be very appreciated  god bless and tight lines